Sunday 17 May 2015

Aiola


Summary

A huge improvement from my previous encounters. I was quite relieved actually. I was beginning to think there was no civilized life out past the Greek horizon at all. The island of Aiola is owned by Aeolus, who is also a god and the King of the Winds.
Aeolus: King of the Winds
Not only did Aeolus and all those in his palace provide amazing service, but the feasts were better than anything I have had.
It truly was an amazing place to stay.
He even was willing (the first time) to assist me in getting me and my crew back to Ithaca. And his assistance almost got me there nine years earlier than I actually did. And with all crew members, not just myself.
Pity I'm not allowed back there anymore...
Aeolus is always willing to help.
Just make sure not to get him
angry with you


Travelling Advice

Aeolus is always willing to help you, but if you anger him you will likely receive a permanent ban, as my colleagues and I found out the hard way. Keep this in mind, and you'll have nothing else to worry about while in his company. If you do pass, I would suggest you stop by. You won't any service as good as theirs from the other islands nearby. This was definitely among the best, if not the best, place in which I stayed on my way back to Ithaca. 

Overall Score

Service: 9- Typical of a civilized society. Aeolus and his wife and children are very friendly. 

Food: 10- Throughout the daytime while I was there, the hall was rich with savoury smells murmurous with the sound of music. There are feasts every day here. If you love your food, then the hospitality here is better than you could ever imagine. 

Rooms: 10- The rooms were exquisite. This was a palace, after all. 

Overall Score: 29/30



References

http://wp-blogs.moundsparkacademy.org/english8/files/2014/04/RTdeBnGT9.gif
http://www.fantastique-arts.com/photos/5740.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment