Sunday 17 May 2015

Thrinacia


Summary

The island is not very easy to get to, and is dangerously close to two of the most fearsome monsters in the Mediterranean: Scylla and Charybdis, of whom I have had disastrous encounters.
Also, wind conditions are not always favorable, and it is easy to be trapped for longer than you intended to stay for.
I myself had not planned on staying here, as I had received fairly negative feedback about the place before passing it, however my colleagues insisted on seeking temporary accommodation. Big mistake. 
And the cattle here belongs to the sun god. As a result, they are immortal and not for consumption. 
Charydbis: One of the monsters to be sure to avoid on the
way to and from Thrinacia
So, here is the second thing I have learnt when travelling abroad with fellow colleagues. Don't sleep. You must keep an eye on them at all times.

Travelling Advice

Don't eat the cattle. Even if you are about to die of starvation, don't eat the cattle. If you do choose to stay here, then I beg you listen to my advice better than my colleagues did. 

Overall Score

A painting of the World's most
sacred cattle
Service: 1- I'm sure the shepherds are more friendly if you don't eat the cattle, but this island is ultimately not the best place to stay. There just isn't anything worth doing other than looking at sacred cattle.

Food: 2- The cattle tastes good...

Rooms: 0- It really is just a cattle farm for the gods. Not much in terms of rooms here.

Overall Score: 3/30



References

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/4158866-charybdis-percy_jackson-sea_of_monsters-concept_art_by_sebastian_meyers-mouth.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tEFmP.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment